Marianne of Haven and Home is the next host in my BB&B guest post series,

"What is bright, bold, and beautiful to you?" Thank you Marianne!

Hi BBB Readers! I look at so many beautiful images, rooms, objects, etc. a day that when I sat down to write this I had to think for a second. However, I think the following things will always be bright, bold and beautiful to me.....
Bright- While I love neutral spaces I LOVE color in homes. I think it takes more skill and thought to use color well, but if done right the results are exciting to the eyes and stimulating to the brain.
blog1
Haven and Home Guest Post
Bold- When looking at rooms that I am drawn to, there tends to be one element that really makes it special. It could a statement making piece of art....
blog3
or a playful pattern that separates the space from the rest...
blog4
Beautiful- To me beautiful is anything that really looks loved and lived in. These images make me feel like I could know the owner of the homes and I am getting to peek into an intimate space...
blog5
blog6




More ways to follow BBB



 
Top