I saw a cute crown that Jenna Lyons had in her office and since then I've been thinking about them as a decorative accent.  I was happy to then see them in many booths at the New York International Gift Fair yesterday. I think I may definitely have to buy one of the gorgeous versions from Vagabond Vintage above.  Luckily, they told me that Mothology carries much of their pieces for those of you who can't buy to the trade or as a designer. 

Peacock Park also has many crown styles.

A black and gold crown at Peacock Park.

Gilt crown at Blue Ocean Traders.

There's another crown style on the bench at Blue Ocean Traders.

Gilt crown on a stand at Tara Shaw Maison.

Another crown at Tara Shaw Maison.

Crown embroidery at Julia B.

I loved the crown napkins (above and below) at Dransfield & Ross.  And the Greek Key of course!

Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic
 
Top